Download Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor
by ElcomSoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Instantly access data stored in encrypted BitLocker, FileVault 2, PGP, TrueCrypt and VeraCrypt containers.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor enables you to instantly access data stored in encrypted BitLocker, FileVault 2, PGP, TrueCrypt and VeraCrypt containers. The tool extracts cryptographic keys from RAM captures, hibernation and page files or uses plain-text password or escrow keys to decrypt files and folders stored in crypto containers or mount encrypted volumes as new drive letters for instant, real-time access.
It can automatically decrypt the entire content of the encrypted container, providing investigators with full, unrestricted access to all information stored on encrypted volumes It can automatically decrypt the entire content of the encrypted container, providing investigators with full, unrestricted access to all information stored on encrypted volumes
Real-Time Access to Encrypted Information
In the real-time mode, Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor mounts the encrypted volume as a new drive letter on the investigator’s PC. In this mode, forensic specialists enjoy fast, real-time access to protected information. Information read from mounted disks and volumes is decrypted on-the-fly in real time.
- Decrypt BitLocker, BitLocker To Go, FileVault 2, PGP, TrueCrypt and VeraCrypt volumes
- Extract cryptographic keys from RAM captures, hibernation and page files, escrow and Recovery keys
- Extract and store all available encryption keys
- Instantly mount encrypted containers as drive letters
- Capture the content of computer’s volatile memory with kernel-level tool
- Fast, zero-foot
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other Security
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 36 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by ElcomSoft . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.