Download EaseUS Disk Copy for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
EaseUS Disk Copy
by EaseUS - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download EaseUS Disk Copy latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Disk clone software makes an identical copy of data on one disk to another in Windows safely.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
EaseUS Disk Copy is a simple disk cloning software that helps you make a full copy of contents on a disk and move your data, system or apps to another hard drive. Choose a source disk, set up a target disk, and click to clone. Cloning your disk sector by sector, nothing is left behind. By three easy steps, your data is sure to fit on the new drive.
Afterward, auto-fit the cloned disk, and replace your disk while keeping all software without reinstalling an operating system. No longer copy and paste files manually. With the built-in burning feature, you can create a bootable CD/DVD/USB by this cloning app, and clone the disk regardless of your operating system, file systems and partition scheme.
Upgrade Your Disk Safely Without Data Loss
Disk cloning helps to upgrade your hard drives and keep them running in functional status. EaseUS Disk Copy gets you ready for moving to a new, larger disk, or another type of storage media like SSD quickly.
Clone an old disk to a new one
An old disk may slow your PC down. Move data off the old disk to a new one, and speed up your computer with the new hard drive.
Clone a small disk to a large one
A disk of small capacity limits the growing data. Clone a smaller disk to a larger-capacity drive, and make room for more data.
Clone HDD to SSD
Clone a hard drive onto an SSD and speed up your PC. Run your computer on SSD without reinstalling the operating system.
Replace Your Failing Hard Drive
Cloning disk with bad sectors is a right way to protect existing data before replacing it. EaseUS disk clone software can safely clone your disk sector by sector, skip the bad areas, and copy data on a damaged disk to a new drive.
Clone to Restore Data
Restoring lost data is quite urgent. Calm down. Using EaseUS Disk Copy, you can migrate data from the current hard drive to another at first, and then try to recover from the cloned disk. In this way, it’s much safer than you directly scan the original disk to restore the lost data, because it avoids secondary damage to the remaining data during the recovery process.
EaseUS disk clone tool works effectively to clone your HDDs or SSDs of different brands. Compatible with Windows systems, it explores all features of your hardware and ensures a 100% same copy.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install EaseUS Disk Copy for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept EaseUS Disk Copy End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for EaseUS Disk Copy in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 51 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by EaseUS. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.