Download DxO PhotoLab for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by DxO - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download DxO PhotoLab latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- An advanced photo editing software designed by and for photographers with exacting standards and a love for beautiful images.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
DxO PhotoLab is an advanced photo editing software designed by and for photographers with exacting standards and a love for beautiful images, It offers the most flexible and powerful processing and correction tools on the market. Apply the local adjustments you need using U Point selection assistance technology. No need to waste your time with complicated masks. With U Point technology, your settings are automatically and intelligently applied to all similar points within the area you’ve identified.
Correct any flaws in your lenses with a single click thanks to our optical correction modules. These modules are the product of years of scientific research by DxO, a company that has pioneered the development of software designed to compensate for optical flaws. DxO’s modules are used by photographers throughout the world.
Restore the magic of a starry night, shoot at high speed even in dark conditions, and capture the intimate ambiance of a private concert with the revolutionary denoising technology PRIME. Even when you shoot with very high ISO, you can maintain the same level of detail and colors.
In accordance with our approach to photography, all automatic features can be turned off and switched to manual mode. Take control of a number of settings to adjust your corrections to best reflect your artistic intention.
DxO PhotoLab gives you access to all the tools that help you enhance your images at any step in your workflow, from retouching all the way to exporting and printing. With the many presets available and the possibility of creating your own, you no longer have to spend hours processing your photos. Instead, you can focus all your energy on your photography.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install DxO PhotoLab for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept DxO PhotoLab End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for DxO PhotoLab in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Photo Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 10+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by DxO. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.