Download DVDFab Geekit (MVC Codecs) for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
DVDFab Geekit (MVC Codecs)
by DVDFab.cn - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download DVDFab Geekit (MVC Codecs) latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A professional tool to separate the MVC (multi-view video coding) streams into two elementary streams with lossless quality
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
DVDFab Geekit the only professional tool to separate the MVC (multi-view video coding) streams into two elementary streams with lossless quality, and then after being edited by other NLE editing systems, put them back into one stream again.
MVC Codecs consists of two interdependent parts, the MVC Decoder and the MVC Encoder, and it is so far the only 3D decoding and encoding tool on the market capable of extracting the MVC streams from a Blu-ray disc or ISO file, without compromising on video quality, and then combining the edited streams back into one stream. The two parts, each has its distinct functions respectively, seamlessly form a closed cycle.
Split the Extracted Contents into Two MKV Files
The MVC Decoder mode of the MVC codecs does the job of extracting the 3D MVC contents from source Blu-ray, and then converting and splitting them into two lossless H.264 MKV video streams, one aimed for left-eye, and the other for right-eye, respectively. For the extraction process, users are also allowed to customize the audio, subtitle, and chapter preferences, and even swap the left-eye and right-eye option for the two streams.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install DVDFab Geekit (MVC Codecs) for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept DVDFab Geekit (MVC Codecs) End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for DVDFab Geekit (MVC Codecs) in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 65 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by DVDFab.cn. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.