Download DU Meter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Hagel Tech - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download DU Meter latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- An Internet usage monitor for your computer.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
DU Meter is an Internet usage monitor for your computer. It shows real-time graphs and can create reports and alerts based on your downloads and uploads. Comprehensive view of your Internet bandwidth utilization, across all your computers. Avoid overage charges, throttling, and other “niceties” of capped or metered Internet connection.
dumeter.net collects Internet bandwidth usage statistics on your computers, and lets you be truly in charge of your Internet connection. Many people have their Internet connection unexpectedly capped, throttled, or terminated outright over excessive bandwidth usage that they were not even aware of. Don’t be one of them.
Automatic alerts about excessive Internet usage
Flexible notifications about excessive network bandwidth usage can be sent to your email, posted on your Facebook wall, or sent via Twitter direct message.
If you’re using iGoogle as your personalized home page, you can add dumeter.net gadgets to it.
See who is consuming most of the bandwidth
dumeter.net displays bandwidth usage of all your computers connected to your account. Your Internet provider can show only the overall totals, which are of course useless if you have several computers in your house and would like to know how much bandwidth each of them used.
In your dumeter.net dashboard you can also find clear and simple charts show daily trends, hourly averages and other important metrics. Detailed daily, hourly and monthly reports are also available, and can be saved and printed easily.
Safe and secure
DU Meter collects only aggregate network traffic statistics. We never see, collect or store your actual data. We don’t know your browsing habits, don’t know which sites you visit. DU Meter cannot be used to spy on your your children or employees. We respect your privacy, please respect theirs too.
The dumeter.net web site uses high-grade 128-bit SSL encryption for your security. You also have an option to use your Google, Twitter or Facebook account to log in into dumeter.net: one less password to remember!
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install DU Meter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept DU Meter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for DU Meter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Internet Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 7 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Hagel Tech. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.