Download Drivers BackUp Solution for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Drivers BackUp Solution
by Adia-project - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Drivers BackUp Solution latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Helps you create backup copies of device drivers.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Drivers BackUp Solution helps you create backup copies of device drivers. It also finds the drivers for the non-living “units.” The program can create 7z-archives, which can later be used as the driver packages in the program Drivers Installer Assistant.
Drivers BackUp Solution is comparable in functionality and results of their work programs such as Double Driver, Driver Magician Lite, and many other existing programs for backing up drivers. It is possible that the functional of the program later will be part of Drivers Installer Assistant.
- Information about all the drivers installed on your system (for active and inactive devices)
- Selection of information to the filter
- Create a backup driver (Structured directory or 7z-archive using the console archiver 7-zip)
- The check program updates
- Support multi-language interface
- Support all Windows, from Windows NT 2000 SP4
- Debug mode with a record of information in the log file
- Built-in error handler
- Register missing components for the normal functioning of the program (MSFLXGRD.OCX, RICHTX32.OCX, vbscript.dll)
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Drivers BackUp Solution for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Drivers BackUp Solution End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Drivers BackUp Solution in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Driver Tools & Packs
- Version: 3.9.21
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2.18 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Adia-project. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.