Download DjVu Viewer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by DjView - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download DjVu Viewer latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A new portable DjVu viewer and browser plugin.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
DjVu Viewer is a new portable DjVu viewer and browser plugin which is entirely based on the public djvulibre api.
Main Features & Advantages of DjVu Viewer
- Entirely written in portable Qt4.
- Works with Qt/X11, Qt/Mac, and Qt/Windows.
- Continuous scrolling of pages and Side-by-side display of pages.
- Ability to specify a url to the djview command.
- All plugin and cgi options available from the command line.
- All silly annotations implemented.
- Display thumbnails as a grid.
- Display outlines.
- Page names supported (see djvused command set-page-title).
- Metadata dialog (see djvused command set-meta).
- Implemented as reusable Qt widgets.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install DjVu Viewer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept DjVu Viewer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for DjVu Viewer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: PDF & E-Book
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 8.5+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by DjView. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.