Download DivX Converter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by DivX - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download DivX Converter latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Easy, high-quality video transcoding up to 4K.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
DivX Converter comes equipped with DivX profiles for creating DivX, H.264 and HEVC videos compatible with more than 1 billion DivX Certified devices. Transcoding presets for iPad and iPhone optimize your video for playback on iOS devices (e.g. convert AVI or MKV to MP4).
Four Converting Modes
Four modes for converting HEVC give you even more control over when to maximize quality or prioritize speed. Choose whether you want to get the job done fast, take your time for the best quality, or somewhere in between.
Back up your DVDs
By adding MPEG-2 Plug-in, you’ll be able to convert non-encrypted DVDs to DivX for a better digital backup of your personal video collection.
Advanced audio features
Pass through original audio or add up to 8 audio tracks and subtitles (SRT, ASS, SSA). Select your preferred audio output format, easily change the order of your audio and subtitle tracks with a simple click. Converter accepts most popular audio formats.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install DivX Converter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept DivX Converter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for DivX Converter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by DivX. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.