Download DiskSorter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Flexense - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download DiskSorter latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- File classification solution allowing one to classify files in local disks, network shares, NAS devices and enterprise storage systems.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
DiskSorter is a powerful file classification solution allowing one to classify files in disks, directories, network shares and NAS storage devices, save file classification reports, export file classification results to an SQL database, perform advanced history trend analysis operations and multiple types of file management operations on categories of files.
It provides a number of built-in file classification plugins capable of recognizing more than 3,000 types of files and allowing one to classify files by the file type, extension, user name, creation, last modification and last access dates, etc. Users are provided with the ability to generate various types of pie charts, categorize and filter file classification results and save file classification reports into a number of standard formats including HTML, PDF, Excel, text, CSV, XML and the DiskSorter native report format.
DiskSorter Command Line Utility
In addition to the desktop GUI application, DiskSorter Ultimate and DiskSorter Server provide a command line utility allowing one to perform file classification operations, save various types of file classification reports, export file classification results to an SQL database and control one or more DiskSorter Servers locally or via the network.
Enterprise customers are provided with DiskSorter Server, which runs in the background as a service and allows one to perform multiple, parallel file classification operations, schedule periodic file classification operations and provides advanced file classification capabilities optimized for servers and NAS storage devices.
Batch File Classification Operations
DiskSorter Server and DiskSorter Enterprise provide the ability to scan the network, detect all network servers and NAS storage devices, execute one or more pre-configured file classification commands on hundreds of network servers and NAS storage devices and generate an individual file classification report for each network server, NAS storage device or network share.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install DiskSorter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept DiskSorter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for DiskSorter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 7 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Flexense. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.