Download DirectX Happy Uninstall (DHU) for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
DirectX Happy Uninstall (DHU)
by dxuninstall.com - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download DirectX Happy Uninstall (DHU) latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Manage, install, uninstall, backup your PC's DirectX and restore DirectX from this backup.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
DirectX Happy Uninstall(DHU) is a powerful management & maintenance tools for Microsoft DirectX. With DHU, you can backup your PC’s DirectX and restore DirectX from this backup. In addition, using the DHU’s Disc-Rollback Feature is the most exciting thing, you can fix all the DirectX problems via it! DirectX is an integral part of Microsoft Windows. A complete and correct DirectX Is very important for your computer. DHU can help you do that!!
A large number of facts have proved that DirectX Happy Uninstall can fix all the PC problems raised by DirectX error. DirectX Happy Uninstall easy to use, with a few easy steps it can help you uninstall current DirectX and reinstall DirectX to a correct & original version! In order to maintain the Windows DirectX core components, DirectX Happy Uninstall provides Backup Feature to backup the DirectX core components from your Windows and Restore Feature to restore the DirectX core components from a backup.
DirectX Happy Uninstall have a Magic Feature, that is call Disc-Rollback. It will first uninstall the current DirectX core components from your Windows, then install a original core component of DirectX on your PC from the Windows Setup Disc. This can make your DirectX just like the first installed. Using the DHU’s Disc-Rollback Feature is the most exciting thing, you can fix all the DirectX problems via it! In addition, DirectX Happy Uninstall also provides Full-Install Feature to help you install a new version of DirectX on your PC.
- DirectX Support: All the versions of DirectX, include the latest version(DirectX 12).
- Backup Feature: Backup the current DirectX core components from your Windows.
- Restore Feature: Restore the DirectX core components from a backup.
- Disc-Rollback Feature: It will first uninstall the current DirectX core components from your Windows, then install a original core component of DirectX on your PC from the Windows Setup Disc. This can make your DirectX just like the first installed. (Magic feature, strong recommend)
- Full-Install Feature: It can help you install a new version of DirectX on your PC.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install DirectX Happy Uninstall (DHU) for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept DirectX Happy Uninstall (DHU) End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for DirectX Happy Uninstall (DHU) in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 33+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by dxuninstall.com. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.