Download Directory Monitor for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by DevEnterprise - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Directory Monitor latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Monitor and detect who is making changes to your directories and network shares in real-time.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Monitor and detect who is making changes to your directories and network shares in real-time with Directory Monitor. It can be used for the surveillance of directories and/or network shares and will notify you of file changes, access, deletions, modifications, new files and inactivity in real-time. Users and processes making the changes can also be detected. It also provides text logs, automation via script/application execution, emailing, writing to a database, sound notifications, printing and more.
Real-time monitoring of file modifications, deletions, renames, new files and file access as they occur.
Detect the user and application process that made the file system changes, locally and over the network.
Determine file system changes when faced with network connection problems and even power outages.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Directory Monitor for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Directory Monitor End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Directory Monitor in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other Security
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 11 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by DevEnterprise. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.