Download Directory Lister for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by KRKsoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Directory Lister latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Directory printer, find duplicate files, show folder size, how to print a file list from Windows Explorer.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Directory Lister allows you to list & print folder contents, that is to create and then save, print or send via e-mail list of files from selected folders on hard disks, cd-roms, dvd-roms, floppys, USB storages and network shares. Listing can be in HTML, text, Microsoft Excel, CSV format or stored directly into a database.
Directory Lister is the best application from a wide category of directory printers. Directory Lister can also be integrated into the context menu of Windows Explorer so you don’t even need to open the application to generate listings. Command line interface is supported for automated listings that can be run from Windows Task Scheduler.
Print folder list
When you print a file list, you can include standard file information like file name, extension, type, owner and attributes as well as executable file information (EXE, DLL, OCX) like file version, description, company.
Also multimedia properties (MP3, AVI, WAV, JPG, GIF, BMP) like track, title, artist, album, genre, video format, bits per pixel, frames per second, audio format, bits per channel can be listed.
Another set of columns you can print is for Microsoft Office and Open Office files (DOC, XLS, PPT) so you can see document title, author, keywords etc. without opening these files one after another.
For each file and folder it is also possible to obtain its CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512 and Whirlpool hash number so you can verify the file has not been modified.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Directory Lister for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Directory Lister End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Directory Lister in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 7 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by KRKsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.