Download digiKam for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by digiKam team - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download digiKam latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- An advanced free digital photo management application
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
digiKam is an advanced free cross platform digital photo management application. The application provides a comprehensive set of tools for importing, managing, editing, and sharing photos and raw files. Easily transfer photos, raw files, and videos directly from your camera and external storage devices (SD cards, USB disks, etc.). The application allows you to configure import settings and rules that process and organize imported items on-the-fly.
It organizes photos, raw files, and videos into albums. But the application also features powerful tagging tools that allow you to assign tags, ratings, and labels to photos and raw files. You can then use filtering functionality to quickly find items that match specific criteria.
The powerful searching capabilities that let you search the photo library by a wide range of criteria. You can search photos by tags, labels, rating, data, location, and even specific EXIF, IPTC, or XMP metadata.
It can handle raw files, and the application uses the excellent LibRaw library for decoding raw files. The library is actively maintained and regularly updated to include support for the latest camera models.
The application provides a comprehensive set of editing tools. This includes basic tools for adjusting colors, cropping, and sharpening as well as advanced tools for, curves adjustment, panorama stitching, and much more. A special tool based on lensfun library permit to apply lens corrections automatically on images.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install digiKam for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept digiKam End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for digiKam in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Photo Viewers
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 320 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by digiKam team. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.