Download dbForge SQL Complete for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
dbForge SQL Complete
by Devart - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download dbForge SQL Complete latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Try Intellisense functionality and Improved SQL Formatter in SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio using SQL Complete!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Try Intellisense functionality and Improved SQL Formatter in SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio using SQL Complete! Write, beautify, refactor your code easily and boost your productivity dramatically due to the features that are included in SQL Complete but are lacking in SSMS and Visual Studio IntelliSense:
- Smart IntelliSense-style SQL completion
- Great code snippets collection
- SSMS tab coloring & document sessions
- Intelligent renaming of aliases and variables
- Advanced customizable code formatting
- Fatal execution warning reminder
- Results grid aggregates & data visualizer
Enhance code accuracy and quality, as well as simplify the process of creating SQL queries with the following features:
- Context-based code completion
- Code completion for CTE
- Managing aliases
- Suggestions of objects
- Code refactoring
- SQL snippets
- Statement suggestion
- Code highlighting
This feature allows you to improve code readability by giving meaningful and self-explaining names to tables, columns, temporary tables and columns, views, stored procedures, and functions. SQL Complete will automatically correct all references to the renamed objects.
- Renaming objects
- Renaming variables
- Finding invalid objects
- With the help of the rename functionally, you can also change the names of local and SQLCMD variables in a couple of seconds.
- Preview code changes in a convenient tree-view of the Rename dialog window.
Boost your productivity when creating, refactoring, modifying and beautifying the code using a rich set of features:
- Data Grid commands
- Grid Aggregates
- Jump between queries
- Tab Coloring
- Jump between COLUMNS and VALUES in INSERT statement
- Execution warnings
- Execution notifications
SQL Code Formatting
Create or edit new formatting profiles or customize the existing ones to your needs to easily improve code readability and to introduce unified code formatting standards for your company.
- Formatting profiles
- Formatting settings
Formatting in files and directories
- Disabling formatting for a certain part of the code
- Bulk formatting
- With SQL Formatter, you can work either with available code or a new code. Try SQL Formatter online without having to download or install anything!
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install dbForge SQL Complete for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept dbForge SQL Complete End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for dbForge SQL Complete in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Developer Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 34+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Devart. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.