Download CyberLink Power Media Player for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
CyberLink Power Media Player
by CyberLink - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download CyberLink Power Media Player latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A media Player for Movies, Photos, Music and Video from CyberLink.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Power Media Player is a media Player for Movies, Photos, Music and Video from CyberLink to enjoying multimedia on-the-go has never been so easy.
Power Media Player Key Features
Brings the award-winning features of CyberLink PowerDVD to iPhones, iPads, Android and Windows mobile devices. Watch movies, view photos, and listen to music in the best quality, wherever you are!
- Sync videos, photos, music and playlists to your smart devices wirelessly.
- Play media from home connected devices or CyberLink Cloud.
- Synched videos are automatically transcoded for the optimal quality of your smart device.
- Play media content on your devices directly to PowerDVD on your PC.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install CyberLink Power Media Player for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept CyberLink Power Media Player End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for CyberLink Power Media Player in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by CyberLink. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.