Download CyberLink ColorDirector for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by CyberLink - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download CyberLink ColorDirector latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Dramatically improve their projects through use of tools to control color and lighting.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
CyberLink ColorDirector makes it very easy to change the look of your entire clip with adjustable Global Tone Level presets, or make precise color adjustments to selected parts of video footage with regional adjustment tools. Import and export Look-up Tables (LUTs) for professional color grading control. Match footage from one source to another in order to achieve a particular effect throughout a video.
Intelligent motion tracking algorithm makes frame-by-frame object tracking a breeze. Precision selection tools, now including Bezier Curve, let you select, isolate and track multiple objects through your footage.
360º Video Support
With ColorDirector you can import, preview, edit and export 360-degree video footage. Cutting edge technology accurately works with 360º video so that your edits are maintained throughout the entirety of your footage.
To cut down on your 360º video editing time. Use PowerDirector to edit your raw video footage, launch ColorDirector directly from PowerDirector’s interface for color grading, then send the footage back to PowerDirector for video rendering and production.
Automatic Noise Reduction
Noise Reduction reduces extraneous visible artifacts including luminance (grain) and color noise, that degrade video quality.
Create remarkably clear videos by effortlessly removing fog or haze from your shots with the intuitive Dehaze slider.
Built-in Movie Presets
Comes with a range of built-in, professionally designed presets that emulate the styles of well-known films. You can also save any manual adjustments you make to a video as a preset and use it again on future projects.
Adjustable Presets with Keyframe Support
Take more control when color grading your projects, even when you use one of our pre-made templates. Control the intensity of each effect with as much granularity as you desire, with keyframe editing support.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install CyberLink ColorDirector for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept CyberLink ColorDirector End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for CyberLink ColorDirector in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by CyberLink. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.