Download CudaText for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by UVviewsoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download CudaText latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A cross-platform and open source text editor, written in Lazarus.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
CudaText is a cross-platform text editor, written in Lazarus. It is fully open source, see Wiki info.
- Code tree (tree structure of functions/classes/etc in source).
- Code folding.
- Multi-carets and multi-selections.
- Find/Replace with reg. ex.
- Plugins in Python language. Plugins can do lot of things.
- Configs in JSON. Supports lexer-specific configs.
- Tabbed UI.
- Split each tab.
- Split view for 2/3/4/6 files.
- Simple auto-completion (fixed list) for some lexers.
- Command palette (ST3 style).
- Show unprinted whitespace.
- Support for many encodings.
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Binary/Hex viewer for files of unlimited size.
Features for HTML/CSS coding:
- Smart auto-completion for HTML, CSS.
- HTML tags completion with Tab-key (Snippets plugin).
- HTML color codes (#rgb, #rrggbb) underline.
- Show pictures inside editor area (jpeg/png/gif/bmp/ico).
- Show tooltip when mouse moves over picture tag, entity, color value.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install CudaText for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept CudaText End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for CudaText in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Editor
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by UVviewsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.