Download Corona SDK for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Corona Labs - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Corona SDK latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Cross-platform framework ideal for creating games and apps for mobile devices and desktop systems.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Corona is a free, cross-platform framework ideal for creating games and apps for mobile devices and desktop systems. Using the powerful but easy-to-learn Lua scripting language, over 1000 built-in APIs, a vast selection of plugins, and Corona Native extensions (C/C++/Obj-C/Java), you can bring your app dreams to reality. You can even monitor projects instantly on multiple devices using Live Builds. These features and more are all part of the Corona ecosystem!
Publish to all major platforms from a single code base, including Apple iPhone and iPad, Android phones and tablets, Amazon Fire, Mac Desktop, Windows Desktop, and even connected TVs such as Apple TV, Fire TV, and Android TV. No separate projects or rewrites needed!
Over 1000 APIs give you access to sprite animations, audio and music, Box2D physics, object tweening, advanced graphical filters, particle emitters, networking, system controls, texture management, native elements, data, and much more.
Corona uses Lua, a powerful and easy-to-learn scripting language, backed up with extensive documentation. Lua is designed to be lightweight, fast, yet powerful. It is used in major titles such as Civilization, Warcraft, and countless indie games. Designers also tend to love Lua because it’s very approachable and it offers plain, forgiving syntax — if you’ve never coded before, Lua and Corona is a perfect place to start!
Real-time simulation & Live testing
Paired with an IDE or text editor that you’re already comfortable with, the interactive Corona Simulator will respond to your code changes instantly, providing a real-time preview of what your app will look like — and how it will behave — on actual devices. Everything from graphics to animations, simulated physics to beautiful particle effects, the Corona Simulator streamlines your workflow and lets you see changes instantly.
When you’re ready to move beyond the Corona Simulator and test your app on actual devices, just select a checkbox on the build screen and our Live Build system kicks in. Then, just like the instant-update Corona Simulator, any device on your local network running a Live Build of the app will update instantly, saving you the time of frequent builds and re-installs.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Corona SDK for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Corona SDK End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Corona SDK in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: IDE & Studios
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 20+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Corona Labs. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.