Download CloneDVD for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by RedFox Project - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download CloneDVD latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Copies movies to create unparalleled picture quality DVD backups.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
CloneDVD™ copies movies to create unparalleled picture quality DVD backups, whether it’s the main title you’re copying or the complete DVD. CloneDVD will compress long footage at high speed to the highest of quality using specialized trans-coding technology, allowing you to select your audio and language settings and also the final target size.
The intuitive Filmstrip assistant guides you through all the available configuration settings, allowing you to choose which chapters to include and offering the option to trim individual chapters. A visual quality bar shows how your configuration choices affect the quality of the final copy.
- Copies the main movie, special features and/or the original menu onto DVD recordable media or your hard-disk
- Newly improved trans-coder: Better picture quality at high reduction rates (footage of more than two hours)
- Impressive speed at high reduction rates
- Video Preview shows an overview of all selectable DVD titles
- Include or exclude the original menu
- Visual quality control through quality bars during the title and language selection
- Target size freely adjustable
- Chapter trimming/splitting available
More Features Include:
- Very easy to use: Our unique Filmstrip assistant will guide you step-by-step through all settings – easy for beginners
- Preferences: Memorizes the last settings that were used and uses those settings in future sessions
- Picture snapshots while trans-coding and remixing
- Real-time bitrate and frame statistics while trans-coding
- Preview the movie during transcoding and writing
- Works with most DVD player hardware and software
- Works with DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW media
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install CloneDVD for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept CloneDVD End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for CloneDVD in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: CD, DVD, Blu Ray, USB
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 6 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by RedFox Project. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.