Download cFosSpeed for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by cFos - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download cFosSpeed latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Internet-Accelerator and Ping optimizer. Increases your throughput and reduces your Ping.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
cFosSpeed is an Internet-Accelerator and Ping optimizer that increases your throughput and reduces your Ping. Optimizes your Internet connections with Traffic Shaping and Prioritization for all access types: DSL, Cable, Mobile Broadband (2G/3G), Wi-Fi, etc.
- Keep your internet fast during heavy upload/download
- Improve your Ping for online games
- Reduce audio/video streaming problems
- Wi-Fi access point
- cFos Traffic Shaping for smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install cFosSpeed for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept cFosSpeed End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for cFosSpeed in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Internet Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 5+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by cFos. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.