Download Brave Browser for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Brave Software - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Brave Browser latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Browse faster by blocking ads and trackers.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Brave Browser is a free web browser that makes browsing faster by blocking ads and trackers that violate your privacy and cost you time and money. It loads major news sites 2 to 8 times faster than Chrome and Safari on mobile. And Brave is 2 times faster than Chrome on desktop.
Blocks ads and trackers by default so you browse faster and safer. You can add ad blocking extensions to your existing browser, but it’s complicated and they often conflict with one another because browser companies don’t test them. Worse, the leading ad blockers still allow some ads and all trackers.
Popular sites host as many as 70 trackers. Brave blocks the software that follows you around.
The “private” or “incognito” browsing mode that others offer is not truly private. Those tabs mostly stop other people that use your device from seeing where you’ve been. Brave’s private tab stops trackers and will soon feature “Tor in the tab,” providing even deeper privacy.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Brave Browser for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Brave Browser End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Brave Browser in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Web Browsers
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Brave Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.