Download Box Sync for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Box - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Box Sync latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A productivity tool that allows you to mirror data stored on Box to your desktop.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Box Sync is a productivity tool that allows you to mirror data stored on Box to your desktop. You can then navigate and modify content stored on the Box website through your computer’s native file browsing interface, without using a web browser. Content that syncs down to your computer are available for offline access. If you make changes to the synced files locally, these changes automatically sync back up to your Box account.
Control the content you that is synced to your local Box Sync folder by marking content in your Box.com account. A folder that is marked for Sync displays a blue check mark icon beside its name.
Syncing Subfolders: The subfolder sync feature in Box Sync 4.0 allows you to selectively sync or unsync any subfolder in Box.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Box Sync for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Box Sync End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Box Sync in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Online Storage & Backup
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 39 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Box. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.