Download Blender for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Blender Foundation - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Blender latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Popular free and open source 3d creation suite.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Blender is a popular free and open source 3d creation App for windows from the Blender Foundation. Supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, even video editing and game creation.
Main Features & Advantages
Animation & Rigging
Thanks to the high quality rigging and animation tools, It is being used for numerous short films, advertisements, TV series and feature films now.
- Envelope, skeleton and automatic skinning
- B-spline interpolated bones
- Curve editor and dope sheets
- Custom bone shapes for fast input
- Sound synchronization
Cycles Render Engine
Cycles is Blender’s built-in powerful unbiased path-tracer engine that offers stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
- Real-time viewport preview
- CPU & GPU rendering
- PBR shaders & HDR lighting support
- VR rendering support
Modeling, Sculpt, UV
Blender’s comprehensive array of modeling tools make creating, transforming and editing your models a breeze.
- Full N-Gon support
- Edge slide, inset, grid and bridge fill, and more
- Advanced sculpting tools and brushes
- Multi-resolution and Dynamic subdivision
- 3D painting with textured brushes and masking
- Python scripting for custom tools and add-ons
VFX & Art, drawing 2d in 3d
“Probably the best tracker in the market”, it includes production ready camera and object tracking. Allowing you to import raw footage, track the footage, mask areas and see the camera movements live in your 3d scene. Eliminating the need to switch between programs.
- Auto and Manual tracking
- Powerful camera reconstruction
- Real-time preview of your tracked footage and 3
Story Art, drawing 2d in 3d
Really! Drawing directly in a 3D viewport makes a lot of sense. It opens unsurpassed workflow freedom for story-boarders and 2D artists.
- Combine 2D with 3D right in the viewport
- Full Animation Support with Onion Skinning
- Layers & Colors for Stroke and Fill
- Sculpt brush strokes & Parent to 3D objects
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Blender for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Blender End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Blender in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Design
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 85+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Blender Foundation. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.