Download Bitdefender Rootkit Remover for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Bitdefender Rootkit Remover
by Bitdefender - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Bitdefender Rootkit Remover latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Deals with known rootkits quickly and effectively making use of award-winning Bitdefender malware removal technology.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
The Bitdefender Rootkit Remover deals with known rootkits quickly and effectively making use of award-winning Bitdefender malware removal technology. Unlike other similar tools, Bitdefender Rootkit Remover can be launched immediately, without the need to reboot into safe mode first (although a reboot may be required for complete cleanup).
Rootkit Remover deals easily with Mebroot, all TDL families (TDL/SST/Pihar), Mayachok, Mybios, Plite, XPaj, Whistler, Alipop, Cpd, Fengd, Fips, Guntior, MBR Locker, Mebratix, Niwa, Ponreb, Ramnit, Stoned, Yoddos, Yurn, Zegost and also cleans infections with Necurs (the last rootkit standing). Please note that the list is a bit outdated – new rootkit families are added as they become known.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Bitdefender Rootkit Remover for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Bitdefender Rootkit Remover End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Bitdefender Rootkit Remover in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Anti-Malware
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 12 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Bitdefender. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.