Download Biometric Fingerprint Reader for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Biometric Fingerprint Reader
by Productive Computing - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Biometric Fingerprint Reader latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Allows for fast identification and secure verification capabilities that enable your FileMaker Pro solution to recognize individual users without requiring passwords or card swipes.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
This technology can be used to recognize and authenticate individuals based on who they are, rather than what they know (passwords or PINs) or what they possess (keys or swipe cards). Used in conjunction with traditional FileMaker scripting, this product can be incorporated to solve a number of issues including validation of a user’s identity, confirmation of important actions or to provide special approvals by other users.
Fingerprint Reader Software
- Create accountability by linking fingerprints to specific actions
- Use fingerprints for accurate time and attendance tracking
- Improve loss prevention practices by requiring fingerprints
- Use fingerprint tracking to ensure adherence with compliance regulations
- Use fingerprint tracking as an audit trail for sensitive data
- Use with the Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 Fingerprint Reader
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Biometric Fingerprint Reader for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Biometric Fingerprint Reader End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Biometric Fingerprint Reader in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other Security
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 27 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Productive Computing. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.