Download BatchPhoto for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Bits&Coffee - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download BatchPhoto latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Image resizing, converting, cropping, watermarking, date stamping, renaming.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Edit thousands of pictures in one operation with support for multi-core CPUs!
Watch folders for new or updated images and automatically apply a custom set of edits.
Read and save 170+ image formats, including: JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, PDF.
Read all RAW image formats generated by almost all DSLR digital cameras.
Give meaningful names to your images instead of the default cryptic names.
Edit your photos then directly upload them to FTP, Facebook, or Flickr.
Date stamp photos in bulk with their original date/time as taken from the EXIF record.
Automatically cut hundreds of photos to a predefined aspect ratio or custom rectangle.
Change image sizes in bulk for easy sharing or to save space.
Visually watermark images with logos and texts in bulk.
Edit photos in bulk with filters like: Auto Contrast, Auto Gamma, Sharpen, Brightness.
Apply graphical effects to photos in bulk, effects like: Sepia, B&W, Charcoal, Oil Paint.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install BatchPhoto for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept BatchPhoto End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for BatchPhoto in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Photo Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 40 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Bits&Coffee. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.