Download BackupAssist for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Cortex I.T. Labs - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download BackupAssist latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Affordable and award winning windows server backup software for physical and virtual servers.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
BackupAssist is affordable and award winning windows server backup software for physical and virtual servers. Offering both image backup and file backup. It is built for your growing small to medium business. Choose the Windows backup software that keeps your data safe.
If you can name it, you can back it up with BackupAssist. Preserve your files, folders, apps, drives, physical servers, Hyper-V hosts and guests, and more.
When you need just a few files, fast, BackupAssist lets you recover them with absolute accuracy. Our easy-to-use UI makes the process as simple as just a few clicks. Bring back selected files, folders, apps, drives, and Hyper-V guests from a backup, without needing to restore it all.
Recover Servers From Ruin
Servers crash. It’s a fact of life. Bring them back online swiftly and easily with our advanced recovery tools.
With BackupAssist, recovering an entire system to bare metal only takes a few clicks. Bring back Hyper-V guests in seconds, eliminating downtime.
Manage Your Sites
Remotely manage your BackupAssist installations from a single screen. Perform backup and restore jobs from afar for physical and virtual machines.
Keep Backups Ransomware-Free
Ransomware is a serious threat to all modern businesses. It is a malicious type of malware which infects your system and locks access to your data until you pay a ransom.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install BackupAssist for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept BackupAssist End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for BackupAssist in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 119 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Cortex I.T. Labs. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.