Download Axialis IconWorkshop for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Axialis - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Axialis IconWorkshop latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A professional Icon Authoring Tool to make your own professional icons.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Axialis IconWorkshop is a professional icon authoring tool which runs under Windows and lets you easily create hi-quality icons for all available platforms & devices. As a developer you’ll be able to easily create professional icons for your applications on all major operating systems, including:
Windows Icons – ICO file format for all version up to 768×768 for Windows 10
MacOS Icons – ICNS, RSC, BIN file formats for all version up to 1024×1024 for OSX 10.11 El Capitan
Unix/Linux – PNG file format with alpha channel for all versions
Android OS – PNG file format with alpha channel for all UI elements (different sizes)
iPhone OS – PNG file format with alpha channel for all UI elements (different sizes)
Windows Phone – PNG, BMP file formats with alpha channel for all UI elements (different sizes)
The whole IconWorkshop interface was designed to increase your productivity:
Fully Integrated Workspace – All the tools are easily accessible on screen. The application fully supports mouse drag & drop allowing intuitive operations.
Built-in Librarian – A powerful Librarian was included in the interface to let you manage your icon collections with ease. Always visible on screen, it fully supports drag & drop operations and more.
Powerful File Explorer – A built-in file explorer permits browsing your disks and find files including images and all files containing icons.
Professional Icon Creation for Everyone
It is designed with one idea in mind: “Allow everyone to create hi-quality icons, even without drawing skills”. In addition to a classic multi-resolution image editor that you find in all icon authoring applications, several tools have been added to IconWorkshop to help you creating professional icons in a snap.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Axialis IconWorkshop for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Axialis IconWorkshop End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Axialis IconWorkshop in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Design
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 50 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Axialis. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.