Download AVS Audio Editor for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
AVS Audio Editor
by Online Media - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download AVS Audio Editor latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Cut, join, trim, mix, delete parts, split audio files. Apply various effects and filters. Record audio from various inputs.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Cut, join, trim, mix, delete parts, split audio files, Apply various effects and filters and Record audio from various inputs. Save files to all key audio formats with AVS Audio Editor.
Cut, join, trim, mix, delete parts, split with AVS Audio Editor. Use Timeline for maximum precision. Use specially designed filters to remove irritating sounds like roaring, hissing, crackling, etc.
Select between 20 built-in effects and filters including delay, flanger, chorus, reverb, and more. Mix audio and blend several audio tracks. AVS Audio Editor saves output files in any popular format.
Record Audio from Any Input
Record audio data from various inputs like microphone, vinyl records, and other input lines on a sound card. Edit recorded audio files, apply effects, save them in any key audio format.
Export Audio from Video
Extract and edit audio from your video files with AVS Audio Editor. Save them on PC or external hardware. See a full list of supported video formats.
Create Ringtone for iPhone
Edit an audio file and save it to M4R format for iPhone. Get a unique ringtone ready with AVS Audio Editor.
AVS Audio Editor interface is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish and Russian.
Edit and save audio files in MP3, ALAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, WMA, AAC, MP2, AMR, OGG, etc. with AVS Audio Editor. See a full list of audio formats.
Read: MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, M4R, AAC, AMR, OGG, MP2, ALAC, FLAC, AIFF, AU, AVI, IVF, DIV, DIVX, MTV, AMV, MPG, MPEG, MOD, MPE, MVV, M2V, WMV, ASF, DVR-MS, DAT, IFO, VOB, VRO, M2TS, M2T, MTS, TOD, TS, TP, DV, MKV, OGM, OGV, OGA, OGX, RM, RMVB, RAM, IVR, MOV, QT, M4V, MP4, 3GP2, 3GPP, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MKA, RAW, PCM, GSM, MID, MIDI, KAR, APE, QCP, MPA, RA, SHN, VOC
Write: MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, M4R, AAC, AMR, OGG, MP2, ALAC, FLAC, AIFF, AU, AVI, IVF, DIV, DIVX, MPG, MPEG, MOD, MPE, MVV, MTS, TOD, MOV, QT, M4V, MP4, 3GP2, 3GPP, 3GP, 3G2, FLV
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install AVS Audio Editor for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept AVS Audio Editor End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for AVS Audio Editor in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Editor
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 35 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Online Media. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.