Download AVS Audio Converter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
AVS Audio Converter
by Online Media - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download AVS Audio Converter latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Convert audio between MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, FLAC, M4R, AIFF, M4B, OGG, AAC, AMR, etc. Apply effects, customize output parameters, use batch mode.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Convert MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AMR, OGG, ALAC, FLAC, MP2, etc. Manage APE files and encode them to any key audio format supported by AVS Audio Converter. See a full list of supported audio formats.
Export Audio from Video
Select and convert audio from your video files. AVS Audio Converter supports DVD, MPEG, MP4, AVI, DIVX, MOV, WMV, VOB, 3GP, RM, QT, FLV, etc. See a full list of supported video formats.
Convert your audio tracks to M4B format with AVS Audio Converter. Divide them into chapters and add bookmarks. Set up quality level before audio conversion. Prepare audio files for your iPod/iPhone.
Create Ringtone for iPhone
Edit an audio file and save it to M4R format for iPhone. Make an individual ringtone with AVS Audio Converter.
Edit Your Audio Files
Trim, delete parts, merge files, apply effects with AVS Audio Converter. Modify extra text information in your audio files.
Command Line Mode
Use a command line mode to convert or compress a large number of audio files at once. Create your own conversion patterns, set favourite presets and schedule an automatic conversion process.
AVS Audio Converter interface is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish and Russian.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install AVS Audio Converter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept AVS Audio Converter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for AVS Audio Converter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 35 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Online Media. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.