Download Avira Password Manager for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Avira Password Manager
by Avira - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Avira Password Manager latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Logs you in with unique, unhackable passwords – that you don't have to remember
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Avira Password Manager logs you in with unique, unhackable passwords – that you don’t have to remember. 1 master password to rule them all, it will be the last password you’ll ever have to remember.
Reduce risk, Simplify life.
You needn’t choose between what’s easy and what’s safe: each of your accounts gets unique, strong passwords.
Increase Privacy, Be unhackable.
Your passwords get encrypted and are accessible only via your Master Password. Even Avira doesn’t know them.
Save time, Spare nerves.
You’ll never have to reset a forgotten password – we securely store your passwords and automatically log you in to your accounts.
Sync across browsers: Available for Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
Every account you create is accessible from a central online dashboard. You can even add new accounts or import existing passwords from CSV files and other Password Managers.
It is for
Ensure unique, encrypted, and complex passwords stand between your accounts and hackers.
The Serial Account Holders
Facebook. Twitter. Gmail. Spotify… Don’t keep track – get Password Manager to do it for you!
Get logged in automatically, across all devices, on all accounts. That’s efficient (and secure)!
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Avira Password Manager for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Avira Password Manager End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Avira Password Manager in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Password Manager
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Avira. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.