Download Avidemux for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
PC Version Review
Download Avidemux latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Avidemux is a free open-source program designed for multi-purpose video editing and processing, which can be used on almost all known operating systems and computer platforms. This website contains lots of information about downloading, compiling, configuring, and using the program. Simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks available for Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows under the GNU GPL license.
Key Features of Avidemux
- Supports many file types, including AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, MP4 and ASF, using a variety of codecs.
- Tasks can be automated using projects, job queue and powerful scripting capabilities.
- The program was written from scratch by Mean, but code from other people and projects has been used as well.
- Patches, translations and even bug reports are always welcome.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Avidemux for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Avidemux End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Avidemux in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 30 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Mean