Download Autodesk Revit BIM for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Autodesk Revit BIM
by Autodesk - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Autodesk Revit BIM latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Autodesk Revit BIM software includes features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction. Revit supports a multidiscipline, collaborative design process.
Tools for architects
Take an idea from conceptual design to construction documentation within a single software environment. Optimize building performance and create stunning visualizations. (video: 2:54 min.)
Tools for structural engineers
Use tools specific to structural design to create intelligent structure models in coordination with other building components. Evaluate how well they conform to building and safety regulations. (video: 3:33 min.)
Tools for MEP engineers
Design MEP building systems with greater accuracy and in better coordination with architectural and structural components, using the coordinated and consistent information in the intelligent model. (video: 3:06 min.)
Tools for construction professionals
Evaluate constructability and design intent before construction begins. Gain a better understanding of the means, methods, and materials, and how they all come together.
Model building components, analyze and simulate systems and structures, and iterate designs. Generate documentation from Revit models.
Work with members of an extended project team. Revit imports, exports, and links your data with commonly used formats, including IFC, DWG™, and DGN.
Learn more about IFC
Multiple project contributors can access centrally shared models. This results in better coordination, which helps reduce clashes and rework.
Communicate design intent more effectively to project owners and team members by using models to create high-impact 3D visuals.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Autodesk Revit BIM for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Autodesk Revit BIM End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Autodesk Revit BIM in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Design
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 16+ Gb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Autodesk. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.