Download Auto Screen Capture for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Auto Screen Capture
by gavinkendall - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Auto Screen Capture latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Automated screen capture utility for gamers, designers, and testers
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Capture What Screens You Want
You now have the ability to specify what you want to capture. Do you just want the Active Window or would you prefer to capture only the second and third screens?
JPEG Quality Level
To save on disk space you can now decide at what compression level JPEG images should be saved as.
Remove Slides Older Than X Days
The slides (used in the Slideshow module) can take up a lot of disk space so there’s now an option to specify how many days slides should remain before deciding to delete them automatically.
This new feature is especially useful for gamers because whenever you change the resolution of your game Auto Screen Capture can now reset the dimensions of screenshots automatically without having to restart the application.
You can now add, change, and remove your favourite image editing applications to use for opening and editing screenshots with the new Editors module.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Auto Screen Capture for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Auto Screen Capture End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Auto Screen Capture in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Screen Capture
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by gavinkendall. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.