Download Auslogics Disk Defrag Free for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Auslogics Disk Defrag Free
by Auslogics Labs - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Auslogics Disk Defrag Free latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Improves your PC's performance by defragmenting and re-arranging files on your disk.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Auslogics Disk Defrag Free improves your PC’s performance by defragmenting and re-arranging files on your disk. At a click of a button Auslogics Disk Defrag Free will quickly defragment files on your hard drive, optimize file placement and consolidate free space to ensure the highest data access speed possible.
Ultra-fast defrag-mentation engine
Thorough free space consolidation
Single file or folder defragmentation
Special algorithms for VSS-enabled drives
Disk error check and repair
Automatic defrags in real time
Customizable disk map appearance
One of the fastest defraggers in the world, Disk Defrag often takes less than 10 minutes to defragment an average-size hard drive.
This program is totally free with no functionality or term limitations for either home or commercial use. Free regular updates included.
Works the way you want
You can use the default settings for convenient one-click defrags or customize program operation and appearance to fit your needs.
Exclusive Auslogics technology is proven safe and effective in multiple tests, used by PC manufacturers and recommended by experts.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Auslogics Disk Defrag Free for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Auslogics Disk Defrag Free End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Auslogics Disk Defrag Free in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 12 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Auslogics Labs. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.