Download Auslogics BoostSpeed for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Auslogics Labs - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Auslogics BoostSpeed latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Tune up Your PC for Peak Performance!
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
BoostSpeed runs a complete checkup of your entire system locating junk files, speed-reducing issues and causes of any system or application glitches or crashes. Through a lot of research and testing, we have worked out precise techniques that allow locating issues, which can be safely removed with no risk of damaging your operating system.
Sweep out all types of PC junk, such as unneeded system and user temporary files, web browser cache, unused error logs, leftover Windows Update files, temporary Sun Java files, unneeded Microsoft Office cache and a lot more. It helps reclaim gigabytes of hard disk space on an average PC.
Adjusts internet connection settings to ensure smooth browsing, faster downloads and better audio/video call quality. We want you to have a great PC experience, so we included tools to speed up every aspect of your PC’s operation. A privacy tools that help eliminate traces of your activity and safeguard your sensitive personal information.
Automatic memory and processor management, which ensures that your active applications always have maximum resources allocated to them. This protects smooth and fast performance in real time and lets you have a consistently great computer experience every day.
Main Tools & Features
Defrag files for maximum hard drive efficiency
Disable unneeded startup items for faster boot
Gather detailed info on your system components
Cancel nonessential tasks to save resources
Stop unneeded services to free up memory
Tweak system settings for improved experience
Duplicate File Finder
Locate duplicate files and get rid of the extra copies
Scan for disk issues and attempt to fix them
Explore your disk drives for biggest space hogs
Recover files that got deleted in error or by a virus
Uninstall software you don’t use or need anymore
Remove invalid entries to improve stability
Free up disk space from all types of junk files
Optimize Internet settings for faster connection
Shred files to prevent their recovery by criminals
Free Space Wiper
Wipe free disk space to protect your privacy
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Auslogics BoostSpeed for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Auslogics BoostSpeed End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Auslogics BoostSpeed in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 21 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Auslogics Labs. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.