Download ATTO Disk Benchmark for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
ATTO Disk Benchmark
by ATTO - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download ATTO Disk Benchmark latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Test Hard Drives, SSD Drives, HBAs, RAID Adapters & Storage Controllers
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ATTO has created a widely-accepted Disk Benchmark freeware software to help measure storage system performance. As one of the top tools utilized in the industry, Disk Benchmark identifies performance in hard drives, solid state drives, RAID arrays as well as the host connection to attached storage. Top drive manufacturers, like Hitachi, build and test every drive using the ATTO Disk Benchmark.
The ATTO Disk Benchmark performance measurement tool is compatible with Microsoft Windows. Use ATTO Disk Benchmark to test any manufacturers RAID controllers, storage controllers, host bus adapters (HBAs), hard drives and SSD drives and notice that ATTO products will consistently provide the highest level of performance to your storage..
Transfer sizes from 512B to 64MB
Transfer lengths from 64KB to 32GB
Support for overlapped I/O
Supports a variety of queue depths
I/O comparisons with various test patterns
Timed mode allows continuous testing
Non-destructive performance measurement on formatted drives
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ATTO Disk Benchmark for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ATTO Disk Benchmark End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ATTO Disk Benchmark in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by ATTO. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.