Download Atmel Studio for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Microchip - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Atmel Studio latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- An integrated development platform (IDP) for developing and debugging all AVR® and SAM microcontroller applications.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Atmel Studio is the integrated development platform (IDP) for developing and debugging all AVR® and SAM microcontroller applications. The Atmel Studio 7 IDP gives you a seamless and easy-to-use environment to write, build and debug your applications written in C/C++ or assembly code. It also connects seamlessly to the debuggers, programmers and development kits that support AVR® and SAM devices.
Additionally, Studio includes Atmel Gallery, an online app store that allows you to extend your development environment with plug-ins developed by Microchip as well as third-party tool and embedded software vendors. Studio 7 can also seamlessly import your Arduino sketches as C++ projects, providing a simple transition path from Makerspace to Marketplace.
- Support for 500+ AVR and SAM devices
- Vast source code library, including drivers, communication stacks, 1,600+ project examples with source code, graphic services and touch functionality through Advanced Software Framework (ASF)
- IDE extensions through Atmel Gallery, the online apps store, for development tools and embedded software from Microchip and third parties
- Tune capacitive touch designs, validate system performance, monitor power consumption, and real-time data and trace graphing with Atmel QTouch Composer
- Configure and test the performance of wireless designs with the Wireless Composer running on the target
- Write and debug C/C++ and assembly code with the integrated compiler
- Advanced debugging features include complex data breakpoints, nonintrusive trace support (SAM3 and SAM4 devices), statistical code profiling, interrupt trace/monitoring, polled data tracing (Cortex-M0+ devices), real-time variable tracking with optional timestamping.
- Integrated editor with visual assist
- Project wizard allowing projects created from scratch or from a large library of design examples
- In-system programming and debugging provides interface to all Atmel in-circuit programmers and debuggers
- Create transparent debug views into CPU and peripherals for easy code development and debugging
- Full chip simulation for an accurate model of CPU, interrupts, peripherals, and external stimuli
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Atmel Studio for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Atmel Studio End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Atmel Studio in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: IDE & Studios
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 900 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Microchip. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.