Download AS SSD Benchmark for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
AS SSD Benchmark
by Alex - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download AS SSD Benchmark latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Determines the performance of Solid State Drives (SSD). The tool contains six synthetic and three copy tests.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
The synthetic tests determine the sequential and random read and write performance of the SSD. These tests are done without using the operating system cache. In the seq test, the program measures how long it takes to read or write a 1 GB file. In the 4K test, the read and write power is determined on randomly selected 4K blocks. The 4K 64 Thrd test is similar to the 4K procedure except that the read and write operations are spread across 64 threads. For Native Command Queuing (NCQ) SSDs, this test should represent differences between the IDE operating mode where NCQ is not supported and the AHCI mode. The additional compression test can measure the performance of the SSD depending on the compressibility of the data. This is especially important for controllers that use compression to increase cell performance and longevity.
In the first three synthetic tests and the compression test, the size of the test file is 1 GB. Finally, the access time of the SSD is determined, whereby the access during reading is determined over the entire capacity of the SSD (full-stroke). The write access test is done with a 1 GB test file.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install AS SSD Benchmark for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept AS SSD Benchmark End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for AS SSD Benchmark in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Hardware
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 261 KB
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Alex. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.