Download Arduino IDE for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Arduino - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Arduino IDE latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Open-source electronic prototyping platform enabling users to create interactive electronic objects.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Arduino Entry Level
Get started with Arduino using Entry Level products: easy to use and ready to power your first creative projects. These boards and modules are the best to start learning and tinkering with electronics and coding. The StarterKit includes a book with 15 tutorials that will walk you through the basics up to complex projects.
Arduino Enhanced Features
Experience the excitement of more complex projects choosing one of the boards with advanced functionalities, or faster performances.
Arduino Internet of Things
Make connected devices easily with one of these IoT products and open your creativity with the opportunities of the world wide web.
Arduino Education is committed to empowering educators with the necessary hardware and software tools to create a more hands-on, innovative learning experience. Take your students on a fun and inspiring journey through the world of programming and electronics. Get started today!
Add smartness to your soft projects and discover the magic of sewing the power of electronics directly to textiles.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Arduino IDE for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Arduino IDE End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Arduino IDE in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Design
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 120 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Arduino. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.