Download Apowersoft Android Recorder for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Apowersoft Android Recorder
by Apowersoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Apowersoft Android Recorder latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Cast and Record Android Screen on Computer.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Apowersoft Android Recorder enables you to connect your Android device to computer easily. With the help of this screen recorder for Android, you just need to set your device and computer under the same Wi-Fi network and start casting. And all those displayed on your Android device will be viewed on the computer immediately.
Android 5.0 or later versions (recommend using 5GHz WiFi)
Computer with Internet connection (Windows or Mac)
Apowersoft Android Recorder
How to Connect Android to PC
Before connection, you need to set up your Android phones/tablets and computer under the same network (which is in the same network segment). Since Android devices vary from one to one, therefore the connection is also different. Basically, there are three ways to connect Android to PC.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Apowersoft Android Recorder for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Apowersoft Android Recorder End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Apowersoft Android Recorder in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Mobile Tool
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 22 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Apowersoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.