Download Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player
by Apeaksoft Studio - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Play Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder, DVD disc/folder, ISO file with high-quality visual effects.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player is a powerful media player to play 4K UHD/1080p HD/SD video in MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, and other formats. It is specially designed to play Blu-ray disk, folder and ISO file. It highly supports the newly released Blu-ray movies and guarantees you a full HD 1080p Blu-ray disc playback. With this powerful Blu-ray playing software, you can easily enjoy Blu-ray movies with vivid visual effects and crystal-clear details. In addition, it also enables you to play Blu-ray folder and ISO file smoothly.
- Play Blu-ray: Play Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder, and ISO file
- Play 4K: Play 4K UHD movies and other HD/SD videos smoothly
- Play DVD: Play DVD disc, Blu-ray folder, and ISO file with ease
- Play Audio: Play audio in any popular format like MP3, FLAC, etc.
Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player also has the capability to play DVD disk, DVD folder and ISO file with high image/sound quality. Many settings are offered to help you better enjoy your DVD. For instance, you can handily set audio track/channel, video track, subtitle track and more get the best DVD playing experience.
Play 4K/HD/SD videos in any frequently-used format. You can play video in MP4, H.264/MP4 AVC, H.265/HEVC, MPG, M4V, TS, MTS, M2TS, MXF, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, F4V, FLV, VOB and more. Surely, if you prefer watching the 4K/HD video to get more fantastic visual experience, it will help you play 4K videos in MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.265/HEVC, TS, MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV and WebM format.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Apeaksoft Blu-ray Player in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 43 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Apeaksoft Studio. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.