Download AnyDesk for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by AnyDesk Software - Freeware
Latest Version for PC
Download AnyDesk 64 bit (2022) free for Windows 11 PC and Laptop. Latest version safe download and install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Secure and reliable remote desktop connections for IT professionals and on-the-go individuals alike.
- Official full setup installer, verified and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
AnyDesk for Windows 11 enables remote connection to other computer. Remote desktop apps in general are used to control other remote devices from your own device.
Confused which is better, AnyDesk or Teamviewer? Let’s discuss the features of both and you can decide later.
Connect to a computer remotely, be it from the other end of the office or halfway around the world. AnyDesk ensures secure and reliable remote desktop connections for IT professionals and on-the-go individuals alike.
This is what the official website says. Also, it claims that their app is well optimized and secure enough for everyone.
With military-grade TLS technology, you are safe and far away from unauthorized access. This military-grade TLS technology is mainly achieved by:
- RSA 2048 asymmetric encryption
- Servers run on purpose-built Erlang telecommunication technology.
Performance is the main feature of the whole set. To judge performance, we will look at what it introduce. AnyDesk provides really fast connection without delay and higher framerates.
Don’t wait for your remote desktop to respond – even at high screen resolutions or low bandwidths of just 100 kB/s.
On Every Deice
It has a wide support for most operating systems. This include:
- Raspberry Pi
- and more.
Personally, I prefer this app over Teamviewer, which is also a good remote desktop app. With AnyDesk, I’ve all what I need from a remote desktop software. Low latency, high framerate and less resources consumption are some features to mention.
AnyDesk is a small and lightweight app, in addition, it is portable by default, there is no need for installation. Just download and use.
Now, I think you can decide which app to choose and use.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept AnyDesk End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for AnyDesk in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Editor Rating
- Remote Desktop
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 4 Mb
- Last Updated
This App is developed and updated by AnyDesk Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.