Download Ant Renamer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Antoine Potten - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Ant Renamer latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Makes easier the renaming of lots of files and folders by using specified settings.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Ant Renamer is a free (really free, i.e. the source code is available) program that makes easier the renaming of lots of files and folders by using specified settings. It supports Unicode names.
Browse the links above this text to get more information and download the program.
- Changing extension
- Replacing character strings by others
- Inserting a character stringName creation with mp3’s Tag (ID v1.1)
- Name creation with file’s last modified date and time
- Random names creation
- Case change (uppercase, lowercase, first letter of each word in uppercase, …)
- Take names from a list/file
- Use of EXIF info
- Regular expressions
- Moving characters
- Deleting several characters
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Ant Renamer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Ant Renamer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Ant Renamer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1.5 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Antoine Potten. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.