Download AndroMouse for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by AndroMouse - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download AndroMouse latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Convert your Android smartphone into a wireless mouse, keyboard, media remote, file browser and much more.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Convert your Android smartphone into a wireless mouse, keyboard, media remote, file browser and much more with AndroMouse. Communication with your computer can be made using your WiFi network or using Bluetooth. AndroMouse features most mouse functionalities including click, double-click, drag and drop, scroll and right-click. You can use your phone’s on-screen keyboard as the wireless keyboard. In addition to wireless mouse and keyboard, AndroMouse also provides tons of extra features. Most popular features include speak-to-type and file-browser. Relax on your couch and search Google or Youtube with your voice. Compose an email with your voice instead of using your physical keyboard!! Browse your computer files on your phone.
For Windows Users
You might get a Windows security alert saying something like ‘Windows Firewall has blocked some features..’. You must select ‘Allow Access’ to use AndroMouse. If you are still having issues connecting to the server, your AntiVirus software might be blocking connections – please open Java SE binary for incoming and outgoing connections on your Firewall settings.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install AndroMouse for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept AndroMouse End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for AndroMouse in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Mobile Tool
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by AndroMouse . All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.