Download Amazon Chime for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Amazon.com, Inc - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Amazon Chime latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A communications service that transforms online meetings with a secure, easy-to-use application that you can trust.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Amazon Chime works seamlessly across your devices so that you can stay connected. You can use Amazon Chime for online meetings, video conferencing, calls, chat, and to share content, both inside and outside your organization. Works with Alexa for Business, which means you can use Alexa to start your meetings with your voice. Alexa can start your video meetings in large conference rooms, and automatically dial into online meetings in smaller huddle rooms and from your desk.
Frustration-free online meetings
Make your online meetings effortless with Amazon Chime. Meetings start on time, and they’re easy to join. Meetings call you, and with a single tap or click, you can join or notify participants that you’re running late. A visual roster shows who is in the meeting and who is running late, and allows anyone to mute background noise. Amazon Chime automatically reconnects you if you get dropped. Crystal clear audio and HD video keep you focused on the discussion.
Take your meetings anywhere with a rich, easy-to-use application available for Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows. Meetings and chats are always synchronized, you can join meetings from any device, and you can switch seamlessly between devices anytime—even in the middle of a meeting.
One application for all your communications
Use one application to conduct online meetings, video conferencing, chat, screen sharing, and file sharing, both inside and outside your organization. You don’t need to switch between applications to collaborate. Instantly go from a chat to a call, share your screen,
and even invite more people, with a simple click or tap, all in the same application.
Security you can trust
With Amazon Chime, you can feel confident you’re communicating securely. All your communications are encrypted, your chat history is never stored on your devices, and you can restrict your meetings to verify who is participating.
You can use Microsoft Active Directory to manage Amazon Chime users so that you can enforce your company’s login policies, and your users can log in with their existing credentials. It is a service offered by Amazon Web Services, where security is the highest priority.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Amazon Chime for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Amazon Chime End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Amazon Chime in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Online Meeting
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 48 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Amazon.com, Inc. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.