Download ALLPlayer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by ALLPlayer Group Ltd - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download ALLPlayer latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free video player with good support for subtitle rendering.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ALLPlayer is a free video player with good support for subtitle rendering with nice graphics and good audio. Watch movies in all formats and downloads matching subtitles for your movies, it is a video player with the movie search.
Key Features of ALLPlayer
Faster and weight less with built all updated codecs that use hardware support for watching videos, it should not have trouble opening any video file.
After configuration, It searches for movies stored on local drives in the specified directories and on websites offering free videos – movies or video clips.
Internet radio improved significantly.
Superior support of external subtitle rendering: support for subtitles to videos from opensubtitles.org was also improved.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ALLPlayer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ALLPlayer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ALLPlayer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 32+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by ALLPlayer Group Ltd. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.