Download AIMP for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Artem Izmaylov - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download AIMP latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Nice advanced audio player, manager and converter.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
AIMP is audio player, manager and converter from Artem Izmaylov. First developed as a replacement to winamp and gained popularity over time to become one of the most popular audio players and managers.
Audio (Sound) Playback:
- Multi-format Playback: CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B, .MP1, .MP2, .MP3,
.MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .OPUS, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM, .DSF, .DFF
- 32-bit audio processing For the best quality!
- Output supports: DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI / WASAPI Exclusive
- CUE Sheets supports
- 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects; Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed, Bass, Enhancer, Voice Remover
- Mixing Options; Fade In/Fade Out, Cross-mixing, Pause between tracks.
- Volume Normalization; Peak normalization, Replay Gain.
- AIMP Additional Music & Sound Player Advantages.
Audio Converter and Tag Editor
- Smart Playlist: Playlists based on content from Music Library data base, with ability to filter and group data
Playlists based on content from one or few folders
- Music Library: Represents the music files organizer, which allows you easily organize your music, set marks for listened Tracks, keeping playback statistics.
- Playlists: With Multiple playlists, Powerful View Settings, Ability to block content from changes, Smart Playlist and Files search.
Alarm Clock: You can choose playback start time of selected track with smooth volume increasing.
Wake up the computer from sleeping mode is supported.
Auto shutdown the computer: You can sleep while listening favorite music, just set the timer to shutdown the computer at given time or on playback finish.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install AIMP for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept AIMP End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for AIMP in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Audio Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 12 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Artem Izmaylov. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.