Download Adobe PDF Reader for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Adobe PDF Reader
by Adobe - Freeware
Latest Version for PC
Download Adobe PDF Reader 64 bit (2022) free for Windows 11 PC and Laptop. Latest version safe download and install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- View, print, and annotate PDFs with free Acrobat Reader DC that is more powerful than other PDF reader.
- Official full setup installer, verified and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Adobe PDF Reader or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the leading PDF reader and viewer from Adobe. Let’s start with meaning of PDF!
PDF, as mentioned in Wikipedia, is a file format developed by Adobe in 1992 to present documents, including text formatting and images, in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems.
As PDF become a popular file format used by most of us by all levels, it is now essential to have a PDF reader on your PC and even Mobile.
Using a PDF reader from the same creator of the file format looks logical. Consequently, Adobe PDF Reader is here to lead others.
Adobe PDF Reader Offline Support for Windows 11
Since the beginning of Windows 11, we have tested many apps for working with the new Windows edition. Offline version of Adobe PDF Reader seems to be working totally Ok and had been installed without any problem.
In addition, the offline setup is cleaner than the normal installer and don’t include any advertising from adobe or any others.
Adobe PDF Reader Highlights
With Acrobat Reader DC you can open, read and print PDFs, and fill out PDF forms. Also, you can:
- Annotate PDFs from anywhere.
- Connected to the Cloud for easy file access.
- View, sign, collaborate on and annotate PDF files
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Adobe PDF Reader End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Adobe PDF Reader in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Editor Rating
- PDF Readers
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 200+ Mb
- Last Updated
This App is developed and updated by Adobe. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.