Download Adobe Media Encoder CC for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Adobe Media Encoder CC
by Adobe - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Adobe Media Encoder CC latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Ingest, transcode, create proxies, and output any format you can imagine.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Powerful media management tool that allows you to work with media in a unified way across applications. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and other applications provides a seamless workflow.
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding on Windows 10 with 6th Generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 and HEVC encoding on Mac OS 10.13 systems with supported hardware
- Support for importing Canon C200 camera formats
- Support for importing Sony Venice camera formats
- RED camera Image Processing Pipeline [IPP2] support
- Destination Publishing support for new Twitter 280-character limit
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Adobe Media Encoder CC for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Adobe Media Encoder CC End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Adobe Media Encoder CC in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Adobe. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.